lundi 4 mai 2009

Sept erreurs

8 commentaires:

froy a dit…

These are wonderful - it's great to see the exact same scene in different media. Although I do love the beautiful tonal qualities of the graphite, I must confess that the bottom one is my favourtie of the three.

clafoutis a dit…

je préfère celui du haut,au crayon ou graphite.
belle série de dessins ces derniers jours (fusain,crayon de couleur,graphite...)

Alan a dit…

These are just lovely - beautifully composed. Reminds me of classic domestic interiors, by Vermeer or Hopper. Interesting to see you experiment with different media. There is something deceptively simple, stylish and elegant about your mark-making. True craft. How long do these take?

Balahy a dit…

Pitin c'est beau.
t on frémi avec ton arbre (plus bas). tON BOULOT PREND DE L'AMPLEUR JE TROUVE.

martin a dit…

Ea:
thank you, I don't know which one is my favorite. Probably the first one with graphite (it's the first I did)

Clafoutis:
pareil que pour Ea mais en français

Alan:
Thank you very much. But I feel like a little child compared to masters like Vermeer or Hopper. I don't know exactly how much time it takes me to do them. Between 15 minutes and half an hour for each drawing.

Thibault:
merci ton commentaire me fait vraiment plaisir. Je ne sais pas s'il prend de l'ampleur en qualité, mais une chose est sûr, c'est j'ai de plus en plus envie qu'il en prenne en surface. Je commence à me sentir à l'étroit dans mes carnets, j'ai envie de m'attaquer à des grandes feuilles.

Balahy a dit…

C'est une bonne chose.

Anonyme a dit…

I like the idea of using different medium on one spot. The first one is my favourite.

annemartel a dit…

super exercisse de style,trouver ce qui peut sortir de chaque outil ,de chaque angle d'attaque du sujet!