mercredi 18 mai 2011

Clapham Common

6 commentaires:

EclecticBox a dit…

Hey! I think I recognize that place!
I lived in Clapham South a couple of years... Is it the hotel right in front of the park?

martin a dit…

Yes it is!!! I'm so surprised that you recognized this hotel! It's cheap but I don't recommand it, rooms on the street side are very noisy. The worst night of my holidays!

EclecticBox a dit…

Hahahaha!

Never spent the night over there! I lived in Clapham South so I eventually walked by that hotel on my way to Clapham Common... the sign was huge and always called my attention for that reason! :P

By the way, you captured the night scene very nicely!

clafoutis a dit…

la plus mauvaise nuit des vacances a produit un beau dessin.

lois a dit…

The highlights on the buildings are beautiful. Great use of values

Antoine a dit…

Oh putain!!!! J'habite a coté depuis 4 ans, ca fait bizarre de voir la rue en dessin sur ton site!!!